For years, licensed plumbers, electricians and appliance installers have relied on Certified Appliance Accessories for their power cords, hoses and connectors. Now you can too. Enjoy the convenience offered by this washing machine hose from Certified Appliance Accessories. Its flexibility and durability ensure a reliable connection for your next home installation project. This high-quality washing machine hose has been thoroughly tested and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Check your appliance's manual for the correct specifications to ensure this is the right hose for you. Thank you for choosing Certified Appliance Accessories-Your Appliance Connection Solution.
- Does not include washers, see SKU WASHER34 for a 20-pack of washers; must have washers for proper, leak-free installation
- Meets or exceeds industry certification standards & requirements of most appliance manufacturers
- 3/4" FGH (Female Garden Hose) x 3/4" FGH fittings with permanently attached steel-plated couplings & brass stems for secure connection
- Polyester-reinforced EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) synthetic rubber hose for better heat resistance, added durability & strength
- For use as hot or cold water supply line on household washing machines
- Easy to install
- 200psi working pressure & 800psi burst pressure to handle most operating conditions found in homes
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV, weathering & aging
- Rated to 190°F to handle hot water temperatures
- Meets UPC (Universal Plumbing Code) & ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) # A112.18.6 standards
- Made in the USA
- 5-year limited warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.