Today's open-living concepts integrate rooms, and allow uninterrupted sight-lines within the living space and on to the world outside. CC34 Series won't get in the way. It is discrete, virtually out of sight, masquerading as a high tech lighting system. CC34 Series lives above, gently touching the ceiling as clouds touch the sky. Choose from the exclusive iQ6 or iQ12 Blower System™ with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke & odor removal available in a range hood, or an external blower option (sold separately) to suit your performance needs. The 43" width provides a large capture area for quick smoke and odor capture for a fresh, clean kitchen - with unobstructed views.
- Powered by the exclusive iQ blower system with 800 MAX blower CFM with GPS technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke and odor removal available in a range hood. Ultra-quiet 0.3 Sones at normal setting
- Stainless panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 110 cm (43-3/8 inch) width
- Width: 43"
- Ultra quiet operation, less than 0.3 sones at normal speed with internal blower
- 4-speed electronic light touch controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance
- 3 level LED strips lighting (3200K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed up by concealed washable mesh grease filters
- Designed to be most effective at 84'' maximum height over the cooking surface
- Unique blower housing can be rotated for duct access from any direction; vertical duct attachment uses 8" round duct
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Included ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready™ Technology (CRT) on the iQ6 blower allows the installer to set the maximum blower speed to 300 or 400 CFM - offering another solution to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Cirrus Built-In Range Hood by BEST Sorpresa Collection
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.